This place will eventually be fitted out to accommodate 2 to 4 people in camping mode.
If you want to participate in this project with a desire to discover yourself, to express yourself and to grow in love, of God, of yourself, of others and of the environment, you can contact me in the menu contact
Tapada do Castelo is a protected vegan and natural site. This means that every visitor agrees to treat the place with love and care.
1. Conditions for campers
Read all conditions if you desire to come camping on the land in Camping sites
2. Conditions for short-term visitors (one day maximum):
- Be aware that this place is one of spiritual experimentation that occasionally welcomes volunteers for this purpose.
- We encourage you, before your visit, to watch the 2 videos “The Secrets of the Universe 1″ and “The Secrets of the Universe 2“, particularly if you are interested in the development of love in your life, your relationships, of the planet and on earth in general.
- Be aware that the land is a natural environment which is not yet fully ready for guests (May 2022), so there is a risk of accidents if visitors are not careful.
- If you wish to participate in certain activities that are potentially dangereous (eg. using tools, climbing heights, etc.), please ensure that your insurance covers this.
- Do not leave animal food or waste on the site (paper, plastics, etc…)
- Put your vegetable waste in the compost provided for this purpose
- Use vegan dry toilets only if you are vegan. Otherwise, use public toilets in Alvarroes (3kms).
- Use the walking paths and access roads provided for this purpose (do not trample the soil vegetation)
- Take care of trees and plants
- Adults are responsible for the actions and the safety of their children.
- Dogs are allowed, under the responsibility of the owner. Cats are forbiden.
- Any visitor who will treat badly another person or the environment will be asked to leave and encouraged to reflect upon the reason why he/she acts like this
3. Conditions for volunteers (long term visitors):
A volunteer is any adult (or adult with child(ren)) wishing to stay on site or at a local accomodation (one night minimum), and help for a period of time with the experimental project on the land in a desire to develop in love and to discover and engage one’s desires and passions according to the teachings of Divine Truth.
3.1. Application procedure for volunteers
3.1.1. Send a motivational letter/email covering in particular:
- Why do you want to participate in this project?
- What are your motivations ?
- What are your expectations, if any?
- What is your connection to the teachings of Divine Truth?
- What is the state of your desire and connection to God?
- What is who are you passionate about?
- What are your greatest challenges in growing in love of God, of yourself and your soulmate, of others and of the environment?
3.1.2. Watching the Divine Truth Youtube Channel welcome videos
3.1.3 Watched every “Education in Love” support group:
3.2. Conditions of stay for volunteers
- The same conditions as for short-term visitors apply during your stay.
- A volunteer must be always open to receiving feedback on love and truth issues about his/her actions or feelings during his/her stay. If resisting, you will be told and reminded to be humble and find the cause. If consistantly projecting anger at the person who provided the feedback, he/she will be told so, and potentially asked to leave.
- The volunteer undertakes to be responsible materially (transport, food, etc.)
- He/she can either stay in his/her vehicle or tent, or a tent/caravan can be made available to him/her.
- An access point to water and solar electricity (for the use of lamp and telephone charging, no high-consumption equipment) is available free of charge (in progress).
- There is no expectation or financial transaction on the part of the volunteer or the host, everything happens on the basis of the desire to give without expectation to receive anything back in return, just to grow in love.
- The type of assistance will be determined based on the physical desires and abilities of the volunteer and the desires and needs of the host/place.
- Schedules will be set for the voluntary help according to the weather, needs and desires of the volunteer and the host.
- The volunteer agrees to respect the scheduled times (to be on time) and to take care of himself, the place and the tools he uses.
- The volunteer is responsible for their own meals
- Drinking water is provided or available in public fountains (in Reveladas, 2kms)
- The shower is outside and solar heated (hot during the day, cool at the end of the afternoon)
- Any volunteer who consistantly treats another person or the environment badly, after receiving feedback, will be asked to leave and encouraged to reflect upon the reason why he/she acted in this way.
- Any volunteer is welcome again once he/she has identified and released the cause of his/her lack of love during his/her previous visit.
3.2.1 What to bring?
- Suitable footwear for working on the land (building, gardening, etc…)
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipments): safety boots protecting toes and sole, working gloves, safety glasses, dust masks and ear defender
- Bedding (camping mattress, sheets or sleeping bag, quilt, pillow, etc…)
- Some warm clothing for the evening and night (even in summer)
- Water bottle
- Sun cream and hat
- Ecological toiletries, laundry and washing up products
- Small first aid kit