The Tapada do Castelo project is above all an experimental spiritual project, and love is the priority (the awareness and healing of the lack of love).
The place will be able to accommodate 2 full-time families, and up to 5 people/couples/families in camping/motorhome/caravan mode. The limitations are mainly related to the sizing of the solar installation and the water tank. For more than 2 fridges (families), the size of the electrical installation must be increased (doubled).
This project currently has a main manager, in this case Pierre for the moment, who draws up the guidelines and takes care of the place daily, in the best of its condition. I feel like a “care taker” rather than an owner, and I am therefore replaceable. And with me alone, the project does not lead to the greatest potential of its purpose which is to benefit the community as a whole.
For this project to be viable and reach and benefit a maximum number of people who wish to discover and practice the loving laws of God and develop in love and responsibility (joy), it must also attract human help, material or financial.
This page explains how you can contribute or help this project, and which are the main projects that will not happen without your help.
You have the opportunity to participate in the project as a volunteer, experimenting on site according to your wishes and the ongoing projects. If you have particular passions that can help the project, this is an opportunity to practice them for the common good (construction, garden, science, environment, art, science…)
You can also help by financing the purchase of materials (material donation) for a particular project that is important to you, whether it is in the list of projects or whether it is a new project to be validated.
Remote help – Donate
If you can’t or don’t want to go there, there are many construction, hospitality, agricultural production, maintenance, planting, audio-visual and artistic projects that you can help by doing a one-time or recurring donation. This donation can be “general” (we use it for priority projects), “personal” for Pierre or for volunteers, or “specific to a project”.
We will keep an accounting of donations received and expenses per project which will be posted online in a completely transparent manner on the site.
Link for: Donate
Purchase from our Online Store
Buy Inspiring Ethical, Eco-friendly 100% cotton, Vegan friendly shirts and other items printed on demand just for you. Visit our store
What are the main projects to be financed
I have invested all my personal resources in the energy systems essential to life (water and electricity), and in the establishment of a campsite structure to welcome visitors / volunteers (under development). I try to spend as much time on the site to move the projects forward. However, I need to work to survive. Each of my income (in the form of donations) related to my activities on site (see Terpaille&Co) is invested in the projects of the place, once my personal expenses have been deducted (300 to 500€ per month approximately).
The following current projects are mainly basic infrastructure, essential to the purpose of making a place of reception and experimentation, and are just based on my vision and my desires. They will emerge gradually, as soon as we have the necessary materials. I can do them alone, but volunteers can help. Everything happens based on desire and what we attract to this place, and let’s not forget, the goal is love, the way we live and love, not material achievements which are experimental serve the purpose above all else. witty. This list is subject to change (according to the desires and passions of future volunteers):
- Extension of 12m2 of the cabin (living room / kitchen) and replacement of the outdoor deck
- Construction of a tool/garden/handicraft workshop + chestnut dryer (25-30m2)
- Construction of a covered kitchen for visitors/campers/volunteers (20m2)
- Construction of an elevated dry toilet for visitors (2.5m2)
- Construction of a roof and a terrace for the caravan Purchase of a large super low consumption fridge and a gas cooker for visitors,
- Construction of a roof and terrace for motorhome (camping ground 2)
- Installation of a 5m canvas Teepee tent (foundation/drain/interior layout for 2/3 people)
- Construction of a soundproof prayer/audio-visual production/music studio in straw bales (20m2)
- Construction of a buried saddler (conservation of fruits and vegetables – it is hot here in summer and the capacity of the fridge is minimal)
- Construction of a family cabin 1 in straw bales (40m2)
- Construction of a family cabin 2 in straw bales (40m2)
Materials needed for projects can be:
- purchased by me out of my own funds,
- either donated (material donations),
- or purchased with the funds raised by your donations.
We would like to donate to volunteers working on the projects (especially for long periods of 4 weeks or more) if we can afford it.
On behalf of the community, thank you for your contributions!