There are currently 5 reception sites in camping mode, either in a converted vehicle (motorhome, etc.), or in a caravan or in a tent.
Each site has a water point (tap), and an electrical connection point (conventional or caravan socket).
Conditions for campers
- We encourage you, before your visit, to watch the 2 videos “The Secrets of the Universe 1″ and “The Secrets of the Universe 2“, particularly if you are interested in the development of love in your life, your relationships, of the planet and on earth in general. This place is a place of spiritual experimentation that occasionally welcomes volunteers for this purpose, be aware of that.
- Visitors are responsible in the event of an accident (personal insurance recommended).
- The place is a natural environment which is undergoing development and restoration work, so there is a risk of accident in the event of negligence. So be careful and take care of your children.
- Take care of trees and plants, you are in a protected place (do not trample the soil wild plants and herbs)
- Adults are responsible for the actions and safety of their children.
- Use footpaths and landscaped access paths (do not trample the ground vegetation)
- No alcohol or tobacco consumed on site please
- It is forbidden by law to make camping fires. The risk of fire is very high
- Do not leave food or waste on the site (paper, plastics, etc.).
- Only deposit your vegetal waste in the compost provided for this purpose or take them with you when you leave
- Use the water and electricity resources made available to you in moderation. Water supplies are limited, with water being collected from the field and stored in small temporary reservoirs. The electrical network is solar and sized to charge led lights and small devices (mobile phone, computer, etc). For more energy-intensive household appliances (fridge, TV, etc.), we invite you to use your own independent solar installation. If you want to connect to the power point, please bring a portuguese compatible power extension cord.
- You can use the available dry toilet only if you are vegan. Otherwise there are public toilet in Alvarroes (3kms)
- There is an outside solar shower available. Be careful not to burn yourself (especially in mid sunny afternoon), always check the water temperature before you slip into the shower. Water is warm only in sunny afternoon before 5pm in winter and 6pm in summer. A cold water is nice in hot summer period.
- Dog are allowed under responsability of the owner to not dammage the environnment.
- Cats are forbidden on the land as they are a lot of wild little birds.
In the event of non-compliance with the reception conditions, we will ask you to leave the place immediately.
The 5 available campsites
Site 1 : The Judas Tree (for 1 or 2 campervans or mobilhomes)
Site 2 : Wild flowers (for one campervan/mobilhome and/or 1 or several tents)
Site 3 : The baby caravan (for 1 or 2 people max.) – work in progress!
Site 4: The big oak (for one or several tents)
Site 5 : The edge of the fields (for one tent, no power point)